Greetings, all! Well, over the last few membership meetings we have hammered out the schedule for the beginning of the year. Dates and locations of the rides for the next few months are:
Saturday, April 7th – Work party at Bradley Trails!
Saturday, April 27th – Hood river/Kingsley Reservoir ride!
Saturday, May 4th – Work Party at Bradley Trails!
Thursday, May 30th through Sunday, June 2nd – We will be traveling to Morrow County OHV park! Come and join us for a great time in a great park!
The next club meeting will be:
Tuesday, March 5th at 6:00 pm
Pied Piper Pizza
YOUR HELP IS GREATLY NEEDED!!!
Now that Ronnie has stepped down, John and Amy have been left to try to steer this ship by ourselves. We could REALLY use some assistance in certain areas. John has been taking care of the website, attending all work parties and events, and leading club meetings while Amy has been trying to maintain the Facebook page, plan meals at events, and maintain memberships and bank account information. Each of these pieces is not too time-consuming, but when it is left to only two individuals who also have jobs and children at home it becomes overwhelming!
If we could ask some people to help us spread the work out amongst us, then it would lighten the load and nobody would be left with a huge To-Do list!
Here is a short list of ways that people could step up to assist us:
1. Maintenance of the Forum and the Forum Calendar
2. Maintenance and upkeep of the DCATV website (including the Home Page)
3. Coordinating with Washington DNR about work parties at Bradley OHV Park
4. Attending monthly TAG meetings for the WA DNR (usually held in Woodland or LaCenter) to stay updated on grant monies for developing Bradley
5. Maintenance of the Facebook page and posting of upcoming Events
6. Planning, coordinating, and leading rides at various OHV parks
7. Preparation and serving of meals at rides, work parties, and events
8. Outreach to local business, clubs/groups, and individuals who may be interested in joining or contributing